|Start-ups boosted by BC’s Venture Capital programs (Photo credit: BC Gov Photos)
Starting a business with no capital is an incredibly difficult hurdle to overcome, and often one that leaves us stumped when considering where to start. This however is not to say that it’s impossible, but you’ll generally find yourself more successful if you take a different approach. It always somewhat intimidating to consider investing what little money you have directly into a business model if you rely on said money for timely fiscal maintenance.
|Image via CrunchBase
One of the key skills possessed by the legendary Steve Jobs was making lively, entertaining and informative presentations. He was perhaps the world's greatest presenter. Corporate executives can learn a lot by logging on to YouTube and watching his infotaining speeches. What made Steve Jobs such an effective and legendary presenter? In this article, we summarize the skills and tactics used by Jobs to craft and communicate his wonderful presentations that stand out from the rest.
Things to Learn from Steve Jobs
- He researched and prepared thoroughly
- His speeches were earnest and passionate
- His presentations were entertaining as well as informative
- He was a master of timing and delivery which accentuated the impact
- He mastered the fundamentals and stressed on the basics
- Jobs rehearsed many times to perfect his captivating speeches
- He created intense emotional experiences for the audience